Today I was still feeling great after whipping out V1235 without any major issues, and having it turn out so well, I decided to hunt through my fabric stash and my patterns and see what else I could make. I wanted to use another knit as I’m enjoying them and want to get a better feel for working with them, so first I looked to see how many large pieces of what knit fabrics I actually had. I have several yards of a white fabric with I think birds on it which I think might make a cute long sleeved shirt from a vintage Quik Sew pattern I have, and a lot of badly cut white and black leopard print with gold metallic highlights. There was about two yards of the leopard print one, but parts of it was cut out in chunks seemingly at random (yes I did that and no I don’t know why!). I found the pattern for M6489, which called for about 1 7/8th yards of fabric. I knew the only way I’d know if it would work was to cut the pieces and see if they fit, and amazingly they did. I laid out myRead the rest…